1. Where are we from?
We are from a small island called Singapore!
2. What's the material that are used on our earrings?
Different designs are made from different type of materials. Common materials that are used: 3D printed plastic and resin.
3. What about the studs itself?
We have option of 925 silver (for sensitive ears), normal and clip on (for no ear holes)
4. What kind of shipment do we offer for local (Singapore)?
Currently, we have the options of Smartpac (Singpost) and Ninja Pac (Ninja Van).
5. What's Smart Pac?
For local customers, a postman will deliver SmartPac to your doorstep. If delivery is unsuccessful, the postman will leave your package in your mailbox.
You can track your SmartPac delivery on www.singpost.com or the SingPost mobile app.
6. What's Ninja Pac?
It's a door to door delivery option by Ninja Van where they will provide live updates of the parcel. If delivery is unsuccessful, you can rearrange with the Ninja Van. You can track the parcel via https://www.ninjavan.co/en-sg/tracking.
7. What about the overseas shipment?
Currently, we only have one option: Singpost. The shipping fee is S$10, regardless which country you are from.
8. What happens if the goods failed to delivery to the given address (for overseas customers)?
In the event where the customer is uncontactable and/or if no one is available to receive the parcel, it will be considered a failed delivery and a re-delivery fee will be borne by the recipient.
9. Do your online prices include taxes?
Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of all taxes and duties applied in countries outside of Singapore. All prices shown on the site are in Singapore Dollars.
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced to you directly, and payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. We are unable to advise the amount this may be.
10. What are the payment modes that are available on your site?
You can choose to either pay by Credit or Debit Card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
11. What is your return policy?
Please kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your order reference number (e.g. #1022)
- What items you would like to return
- Reason you want to return the product (we love feedback!)
If eligible, we will get back to you with instructions on how to return your item(s).
If you received a damaged, defective or incorrect item, we will accept returns and provide full refund within:
- 7 days from the date your order was delivered for our local customers.
- 30 days from the date your order was delivered for our international customers.
The items returned must be brand new, unused, and must include all original packaging and tags.
12. Can I exchange for a different item?
In the interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept exchanges.
13. Can I make any changes or cancel my order after purchase?
Please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible if you will like to make any changes to or cancel your order after purchase. If your order has been shipped, we are unfortunately unable to change or cancel your order.
14. What happens if a wrong shipping address was provided?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to provide us with your correct shipping address. We will not be responsible for any orders delivered to an incorrect delivery address provided by you.
15. How do I take care my earrings?
Please handle them with care and when not in use, always store your jewellery flat and away from direct light. Avoid contact with water, perfumes, moisturises and cleaning agents.
Keep it clean and enjoy!